About Alliance Francaise De San Diego
Alliance française de San Diego’s mission is to offer unique opportunities to all public to expand their linguistic and cultural consciousness by offering French classes using innovative methodology and material as well as programming artistic events in all disciplines that promote the richness and diversity of cultures from the French-speaking world and beyond.
Alliance Française de San Diego is installed on Lusk Boulevard since 2009.
It is a non-profit educational and cultural organization, affiliated to the international network of Alliance Française. With more than 800 locations in 132 countries, the Alliance Française is undoubtedly the world’s largest network of any cultural association; it serves and gathers worldwide a multilingual and multicultural community of Francophiles.
Club de lecture – Book club Jeudi 30 Janvier 2020 de 12h à 13h Ce mois-ci, Amélie vous parlera du livre de Anna Galvalda: “Je voudrais que quelqu’un m’attende quelque part” Pour participer au Club de Lecture, il faut être membre de l’Alliance Française de San Diego et bien sûr aimer lire! Plus d’information
Membership benefits include:
– Enrollment access to all French classes
– Unlimited access to the AFSD Library and to Culturethèque your French e-Library
– Access to the AFSD monthly book club
– Reduced or free admission to all cultural and social events organized or sponsored by the AFSD.
– Connection to the Francophone and Francophile communities through our monthly e-newsletter.
– Discount on certification exams registration fees
– Special discounts from selected local sponsors and partners.
Alliance Française de San Diego is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your membership dues are tax-deductible.
Be sure to check with your tax advisor.
Thank you for your support.