About Alliance Francaise De San Diego
Alliance française de San Diego’s mission is to offer unique opportunities to all public to expand their linguistic and cultural consciousness by offering French classes using innovative methodology and material as well as programming artistic events in all disciplines that promote the richness and diversity of cultures from the French-speaking world and beyond.
Alliance Française de San Diego is installed on Lusk Boulevard since 2009.
It is a non-profit educational and cultural organization, affiliated to the international network of Alliance Française. With more than 800 locations in 132 countries, the Alliance Française is undoubtedly the world’s largest network of any cultural association; it serves and gathers worldwide a multilingual and multicultural community of Francophiles.
Hike with Didier, Sunday August 18th, 2019, 08:45 am La Jolla to Scripps Coastal Reserve Time: 8:45am to 12:30pm Meeting point/Parking: On the corner of La Jolla Farms road and Black gold road at 9600 La Jolla farms road, La Jolla, CA, 92037. On La Jolla village drive going west, pass UCSD, and keep going on North […]
Membership benefits include:
– Enrollment access to all French classes
– Unlimited access to the AFSD Library and to Culturethèque your French e-Library
– Access to the AFSD monthly book club
– Reduced or free admission to all cultural and social events organized or sponsored by the AFSD.
– Connection to the Francophone and Francophile communities through our monthly e-newsletter.
– Discount on certification exams registration fees
– Special discounts from selected local sponsors and partners.
Alliance Française de San Diego is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your membership dues are tax-deductible.
Be sure to check with your tax advisor.
Thank you for your support.